My Yellow Cherries

Squiggle

Wow dude, really? That's very cool, I'll have to bring something to trade you :encouragement:

image-74_zps7e054078.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• Garnelchen

• NoGi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks dude, I was looking at the tank this morning & I counted seven shrimplets so far, YAY!! :victorious:

image-74_zpsda165ba1.jpg

Wow dude' date=' really? That's very cool, I'll have to bring something to trade you :encouragement:

[/quote']

:D

post-277-139909850474_thumb.jpg

post-34-139909849404_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your shrimplets Squiggle!

I have 2 berried yellows right now and one looks like the photo above with the eggs moving down. Thought that what it must've been :D

• HOF Member

Now that's what Yellows should look like!!! Maybe mine are hiding because they know they don't look so bright!!!!:encouragement:

I've seen them in person & they are just as amazing, if not more, than in the pics :encouragement:

Wow! So many pretty yellows! I hope mine will breed soon! It looks so much better, when there is HEAPS of them together.

Just a quick update on my yellows, I have so many shrimplets, I gave up counting at 50. The pic is of the front corner of the tank, there's at least 25 in the pic. :victorious:

image-74_zps35903458.jpg

Nice! I especially like the white colored yellow in the background. LOL! There was a time I had a tank full of yellow cherries as well...:sorrow:

Nice! I especially like the white colored yellow in the background. LOL!

Lol, love ya work Chi :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

congratulations Squirrel Nice lot of babies .Are you going to have to catch them for their move or are you just lowering the water levels and move them insitu? Would be lots of fun catching those little fellows:encouragement:

Nah, probably just lower the water level & drive slowly, really nervous about moving the shrimp :dejection:

congratulations Squirrel Nice lot of babies .Are you going to have to catch them for their move or are you just lowering the water levels and move them insitu? Would be lots of fun catching those little fellows:encouragement:

What's with the nicknames you have given each other? Squirrel and Crazy shrimp lady was it? Also ineke you gotta work harder, notice how squirrel answers at least 3 times to every thread...

WOW! Look at them all. That's really exiting. :applause:

I'm so jalous, I want little shrimplets too!

How many babies does one shrimp normally have?

What's with the nicknames you have given each other? Squirrel and Crazy shrimp lady was it? Also ineke you gotta work harder' date=' notice how squirrel answers at least 3 times to every thread...[/quote']

Pretty sure that's a typo & she is the Crazy Shrimp Lady, kind of like the Crazy Cat Lady off the Simpsons but with shrimp, lol :stupid:

WOW! Look at them all. That's really exiting. :applause:

I'm so jalous' date=' I want little shrimplets too!

How many babies does one shrimp normally have?[/quote']

About 20-30 :encouragement:

• HOF Member
What's with the nicknames you have given each other? Squirrel and Crazy shrimp lady was it? Also ineke you gotta work harder' date=' notice how squirrel answers at least 3 times to every thread...[/quote']

I know every time I close the gap a little he zooms ahead again it was a steady 60 difference for a while but now it's way over 100 girl power is not working for me. AND who said females talk too much Squiggle wins by a country mile LOL

This pic is just after they came out to feed, soooo many shrimplets, YAY! :encouragement:

image-74_zps2000cdf8.jpg

Awwwwwe, don't be like that Ineke, it's all good shrimp mamma :victorious: