Sharing berry good news

OzShrimp

I thought i would share the berry good news i have :)

my YCS has been berried for about a week now but now my rili with blue genes is up the duff lol. Not sure whether its a YCS father or the male rili with blue genes so will be watching with interest. Now just waiting for my 4 fat CRS females to get into it :P

DSC00635_zps43a17860.jpgDSC00640_zpsc5c2210f.jpg

• HOF Member

Woohoo congratulations well done! Its so exciting to see the girls berried hope you get some nice shrimplets

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

are the eggs normally a different color dependent on genes of teh father as such ? For example cause my rilis eggs are yellow would that mean its more likely to be the YCS who fathered them ?

There is a thread that discusses this but I'm not sure where it was, I saw pics of yellow & green eggs, don't think that it was resolved why the eggs are different colours :encouragement:

image-74_zpsf60f1fc1.jpg

Congrats....great to see ! The red rill tends to get the green then yellow eggs I think ...maturity ?

Nice one. I just glanced over to my tank with the Yellows and the boys are doing the "sexy time" dance. Hopefully i will be joining you soon too.

Very Nice, this month has been berry good to me as well but also a few deaths...Ups and downs that goes with this hobby i guess. That YCS of yours almost looks orange in that pic?

Nice one. I just glanced over to my tank with the Yellows and the boys are doing the "sexy time" dance. Hopefully i will be joining you soon too.

ok' date=' it might just be me but this sounds a bit creepy, lol :congratulatory:

[img']http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a580/Betta_lover/image-74_zpsf78e74d5.jpg

That YCS of yours almost looks orange in that pic?

I believe shes from sunkist genes but i just called here YCS to be easy lol

ok' date=' it might just be me but this sounds a bit creepy, lol :congratulatory:

[/quote']

You are right. Let's not speak of it again. lol :crushed: