Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

Bob's crabs

northboy

You lot are going to get me killed by your other halves LOL

I have a few different ones at the moment

Bob

Squiggle

I don't think it helps Bob if you're on a mission to give half the country crabs, some people won't like their partner getting crabs off you, it's just gonna happen, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps199ad5f1.jpg

ineke

I am so wanting to make a comment I will just have to sit on my fingers:anonymous:

OzShrimp
I am so wanting to make a comment I will just have to sit on my fingers:anonymous:

Good thing you dont have crabs or that would be dangerous :P

northboy

Spit it out GIRL.

Bob

Squiggle

C'mon Ineke, tell us about Bobs crabs, everyone else has had a go, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps8fa0f9da.jpg

ineke
Good thing you dont have crabs or that would be dangerous :P

Then I can share too!!!

ineke
Spit it out GIRL.

Bob

No Bob i wouldn't want any one to get the right impression about me:barbershop_quartet_

OzShrimp
No Bob i wouldn't want any one to get the right impression about me:barbershop_quartet_

Dont-forget-I-have-crabs.jpg

northboy

Ineke I did not know you are a Blond?? now I am DEAD

Bob

ineke
Ineke I did not know you are a Blond?? now I am DEAD

Bob

I've got broad shoulders Bob I can take it . Anyway I am only blonde down to my dark roots LOL:encouragement:

northboy

I am a natural blond so there is no escape for me.

Bob

Squiggle

I have the same problem Bob, I shave it off to try & hide it, lol :encouragement:

OzShrimp
I have the same problem Bob' date=' I shave it off to try & hide it, lol :encouragement:[/quote']

does that help with the crabs

Squiggle

Lol, always :encouragement:

Guest ShrimpMeUp

Hey Bob, do you have a price list for your crabs?

ineke

Northboy has been off line for some time now so I doubt you will get an answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Grubs
      I hope you can feed them. I kept pipefish for a while but had enormous trouble feeding them.  They wouldn't take any prepared foods and are massive predators so I was feeding them all my small fish and all the shrimp I could throw at them.    When I got them I thought they'd eat fresh hatched brine shrimp but no they wanted MUCH bigger.   They both jumped out of the open top tank.  
    • Grubs
      DAS are very robust and I've kept them in a tank with Melbourne tap water and in rainwater with  DIY hardness booster.  You'll find them in Northern Australia in both the fresh and brackish sections of rivers so they have really wide tolerances.  My tanks range from 24C to 29C If you get some keep the covers on for the first 2 weeks as they can be jumpy if your water parameters are a long way from what they were housed in. After a couple of weeks they settle down and rarely jump.  I know some people with open tanks put gladwrap over the top for the first couple of weeks only. I'll also suggest that no-way will they interbreed with your Tangerine Tigers -  they are very different shrimp and their bits wont fit together even if they were so inclined.   If money is tight then Paratya are about half the biomass but will breed up easily and also wont cross with the TT .... or do both.  You can keep all three together in the same tank.
    • Crabclaw
      Idk my tds but the rest sounds similar to my tap. If Grubs uses just dechlorinated tap water too then we probably would have the same parameters as we’re both in melb. And that’s my normal temp as well.  How do you keep them @Grubs?
    • sdlTBfanUK
      I would get a few if you like them, the odd loss of a baby shrimp wouldn't really be a problem. There are lots of shrimp people that have the dwarf Corys with their shrimps.As you say, it maybe better to wait a bit until you have more shrimps first but the cory doesn't hunt shrimps as food! Simon
    • sdlTBfanUK
      I think that the shrimp in the photo is a female! Great you got the slots sorted so quickly and easily. The good thing with the amano is that they won't breed so you will never get more than you buy. Don't get too many though (may be the 5) as they are bigger and will out compete the cherry shrimps for food. Don't forget that there is postage cost with ProShrimp below £39 (I think that is the figure??) so bear that in mind as if you are close to that and you buy a few more shrimps you will get more shrimps for the same cost by not having to pay postage - f that makes sense? The other option is the tangerine tigers as they won't cross breed with cherry shrimp but you get a different colour - those are out of stock at the moment though! You need to be at home next day to sign for the package. https://www.pro-shrimp.co.uk/tiger-shrimp/563-tangerine-tiger-shrimp.html Simon