Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

Bob's crabs

northboy

You lot are going to get me killed by your other halves LOL

I have a few different ones at the moment

Bob

Squiggle

I don't think it helps Bob if you're on a mission to give half the country crabs, some people won't like their partner getting crabs off you, it's just gonna happen, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps199ad5f1.jpg

ineke

I am so wanting to make a comment I will just have to sit on my fingers:anonymous:

OzShrimp
I am so wanting to make a comment I will just have to sit on my fingers:anonymous:

Good thing you dont have crabs or that would be dangerous :P

northboy

Spit it out GIRL.

Bob

Squiggle

C'mon Ineke, tell us about Bobs crabs, everyone else has had a go, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps8fa0f9da.jpg

ineke
Good thing you dont have crabs or that would be dangerous :P

Then I can share too!!!

ineke
Spit it out GIRL.

Bob

No Bob i wouldn't want any one to get the right impression about me:barbershop_quartet_

OzShrimp
No Bob i wouldn't want any one to get the right impression about me:barbershop_quartet_

Dont-forget-I-have-crabs.jpg

northboy

Ineke I did not know you are a Blond?? now I am DEAD

Bob

ineke
Ineke I did not know you are a Blond?? now I am DEAD

Bob

I've got broad shoulders Bob I can take it . Anyway I am only blonde down to my dark roots LOL:encouragement:

northboy

I am a natural blond so there is no escape for me.

Bob

Squiggle

I have the same problem Bob, I shave it off to try & hide it, lol :encouragement:

OzShrimp
I have the same problem Bob' date=' I shave it off to try & hide it, lol :encouragement:[/quote']

does that help with the crabs

Squiggle

Lol, always :encouragement:

Guest ShrimpMeUp

Hey Bob, do you have a price list for your crabs?

ineke

Northboy has been off line for some time now so I doubt you will get an answer.