my new chilli endlers (thanks squiggle)

guppyluv

post-1377-139909849773_thumb.jpg

this is my new boy i won from the competition, this is the only pic that was small enough, and don't think the camera does them justice as they have a pink/orange body.

post-310-139909859456_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

Glad you could do it guppyluv I'm not quick enough just got lots of orange blurs. They are really pretty a real flash of colour in the tank.

Nice pic guppyluv, glad you both like them, do you like the Bettas & the Black Bars? :encouragement:

image-74_zpsf0c8e444.jpg

the male betta soo beautiful and i'm not a red fan, again picture didn't do it justice. currently i have the pair next to each other he's already making a bubble nest lol. black bars are temporarily being held in a fry saver as i can't put the in with my cobra endlers. sorting out a tank for them tomorrow. but those chilli endlers, i've been wanting for ages, can't wait to have more, nice marketing ploy on your behalf lol would you have more available for sale?? ;)

Im glad you like your fish, I do have more but if you wait a week or two you'll get more presents, they're the prize that keeps winning :encouragement:

image-74_zps601b922b.jpg