Cherries are very adaptable

ineke

• HOF Member

I have been getting my two 20 litre cubes ready for an expected delivery of some cull yellows and low grade Crystals from Gbang. I thought I had emptied all livestock out of these tanks so merrily went about changing large amounts of water ,adjusting ph etc etc as you do when you think a tank is empty. I have just discovered a tiny Red cherry all by itself in one of the tanks its so small the mother must have just released it as I chased her to catch her out a few days ago.

In the other tank where the crystals are going there were major changes to the WP and lo and behold there was a cull I had put in there a couple of months ago when I first set the tank up. He has got himself caught in the sump area of the cube and has grown quite big and his colour has improved -by all accounts he should be dead!!!!! Anyway he will have to stay put because I can't pull the tank down to get him out!!!

So here we are fussing away and these little creatures are still going strong with absolutely everything that you shouldn't do was done!!! Maybe I should keep them both to breed strength into my line!!!!

Cheers

Ineke