It's not a scape!!!

Gino

Just thought I'd share my chocolates re-gigged home :)

The NAG pods may or may not usually home some form of clado ball like structures. ;)

Got bored at home today that's all :)

G

F39A47AD-A35F-4026-AB92-DC026BFB84B5-1110-000000B2C5847FF6_zps89d4c0f0.jpg

Nice tank g, looks very crisp and those pipes look cool. Is that one whole plate of fiss?

I realy enjoy looking at this tank gino .love the crisp clean look .is that a feeding tube front of photo right hand side

I have joyfully named this particular tank my toy tank, mainly because there is more toys in it than actual shrimp. (Its like the playboy mansion for 10 cherries) lol. Just not many bunnies around :(

And one more set of before and after, with an view to have an after after lol possibly this weekend if I can be bothered :) any suggestions? other than getting rid of most of it lol

IMG_1708_zps83a31f7a.jpgb2e85e6f-3c1e-495b-aeb7-2e061ac86029_zpscd332f8c.jpg

That is a beautiful piece of driftwood!

Youve also got that food guide so you dont have to tweezer the food down. Nice

Great scapes Gino...Thanks for sharing pics...Did you glue the moss (?) onto the golden vine wood ?

Hi Neo, not at all orininally all plants and mosses were tied on, all mosses and plant are growing straight on now :)

Roughly how long does it take to settle (attached to driftwood) without the aid of being tied ?

I gues that depends on what type of moss....

Something like flame relatively quick 2 3 weeks and it grips. Peacock is more a tie it down to something and let it do its thing, it doesn't grip to things very well at all other than itself....

Even my slowest growers still grip really quick. Buchephelandra, for example grows dead slow, but I tie it to lava rock and I can cut the string withing 2-3 weeks.

Any particular reason u don't want to tie it down? There is invisible nylon thread out there (Safeway $3)

G

Cheers for the info Gino...don't have much experience with mosses...still learning...CJ

This is usually how I go about deciding what to do :)

If it doesn't have a root structure (mosses and liverworts) tie it down

If it has fine roots, tie the stem portion temporarily(a few weeks max), or superglue 1 or 2 roots down to whatever u want to fix it to.

If it has solid roots burry it :)