Other Classifieds?

sajica

I have a few random things around my house that aren't aquarium or shrimp related that I need to get rid of. Now I have no idea if anyone has kids that are of the appropriate age but I have a few action figures I need to sell. I know I could list them on ebay/ gumtree but I don't want the hassle at the moment.

So how about a classifieds area for us to sell non fish and shrimp things?

Hehe I was looking at some car stuff the other day n thought wonder if anyone like hr panos on skf haha good idea man

Bugger the kids mate any gi Joe figures from back in the day? Haha

I was never into Joes.... I have quite a few Transformers.... From 80's to present :)

I'm not into Panel Vans much (though I like a good Shaggin Wagon). I prefer my motorised transportation with 2 wheels these days ;)

Way cool dude, I used to have heaps as well, Grapple & Dirge are the two that come to mind, I also had the set of Construticons, love transformers :encouragement:

image-74_zpsbe6989cc.jpgimage-74_zps699e4c3b.jpgimage-74_zps91a470f3.jpg

Woops, this is the Constructicons I had, I knew the feet didn't look right on that first one :encouragement:

image-74_zpsf2758df9.jpg

I have personally autographed DBZ (dragon ball z) figurines from the original voice actors! I use to love transformers Classic!

Lets derail the topic, now that THE SHRIG has appeased us :)

Some of my TF Collection....

This is my CHUG (Classics, Henkei, United, Generations) Wall (There's a few 3rd party/ non licenced "fan made" transformers there too)

IMG_1933_zps049a9fd7.jpg

A few of my favourites encompassing Masterpieces and my Starscream Shelf.

IMG_1932_zps42726924.jpg

My display case with my favourite gimmick line 1987/88 US Targetmasters. I'm too poor for the Jap exclusives

298567_10150803610335085_795589476_n.jpg

Targetmasters and G1 Gestalts

316466_10150803522205085_1544617223_n.jpg

And my favourite piece of art ;)

264720_10150647437315085_7919997_n.jpg

Not all of them. I've been collecting now for 13 Years...... I feel old :p

Wow Saj that's a serious collection, you've even got some Dinobots, very cool! :encouragement:

image-74_zpse7d1dabc.jpg

F$&k me that's a big collection!

And my wife thinks I have too many. I have about a tenth (probably less) of your collection.

Did you say that's not your whole collection? I could be blind but I noticed you didn't have Defensor (Protectobots) or a G1 Megatron. Speaking of, how much do you reckon. Megatron Masterpiece is worth? Sealed box.

Sadly my collection is tiny compared to this. I kept most of mine from when I was a kid, including my original Optimus Prime and box (my favourite), but then went a bit nuts collecting more before the first Movie came out. Unfortunately I don't have the space or awesome setup to display mine so they live in storage.

Ahhhh that 's an old pic I have a Defensor ;)

Actually you can see him in the 3rd pic......

I have a G1 Megs in storage, he also broke :( At last count there were over 800 transformers. That's a small portion of my collection.