Dan's Cherrys

Dan

Hey guys,

While I was doing a water change yesterday, decided to get a few quick pics of some of the cherrys I'm currently keeping.

2 colour variations from Dean's Pumpkins, looking forward to seeing how their babies turn out.

IMG_5372_zpsf95130f5.jpgIMG_5373_zps7691ee2f.jpgIMG_5377_zpsec49a9c1.jpgIMG_5382_zps1c60fda5.jpg

Yellow

IMG_5383_zps7ac308d9.jpg

Normal Reds

IMG_5400_zps502d073e.jpgIMG_5398_zpsbed5753a.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks

Dan

Thanks for the pics Dan, those pumpkin are awesome...you wouldn't have any red cherry males in that last pic would you ?

Thanks ineke, Bluebolts & Masta.

Unfortunately, don't think so didn't look too closely but pretty sure they're all females.

Thanks

Dan

Very nice cherries you have there mate, thanks heaps for sharing your photos

You've really go the shrimp bug, don't you? :p

That Yellow and those Reds look amazing. Good work :)

Mate I love them all!!! Those are some a grade shrimp!!! What do your males look like?

Thanks Neo-shrimp and Gbang.

Unfortunately males are nothing special. Will see if I can get a few pics over the weekend of them.

Thanks

Dan

mate nothing "normal" about them reds, they are fantastic! thanks for sharing your pictures

Thanks Aquathumb and Kitz! :)

Unfortunately I don't think any males are in there Kitz. :)

History of the cherry reds is I first got them when they entered the market a few years ago and someone got them over to WA in a group buy.

Lost interest and chucked them in the pond and then they multiplied like rabbits and only recently I took some out to start up again and this is how they turned out.

The few who have been to my place are generally surprised at the colour they are from being brought up in the pond. Not sure if it is just environmental factors that made them go that colour but they are just normal reds. :)

Thanks

Dan

I was one of the lucky ones who netted some red cherries out of the pond and they were wow !

Interestingly, I found a red rilli in my pond during Xmas, that must have accidentally got chucked in the pond from my tanks when I was trimming my mosses...she was super bright red...must be the natural algae etc...the hot her so bright and big....now, she's not as vibrant s as she use to be, but a nice specimens nevertheless.

Thinking I might try putting some cherries (different colours) in a pond & see what the outcome in a few months...Greats pics Dan...Bold red colour...