Fire Yellow Cherry

BlueBolts

Some crappy pictures of some of my girls showing stripes!post-1622-139909859901_thumb.jpgpost-1938-139909849603_thumb.jpgpost-1622-139909859901_thumb.jpgpost-34-139909859906_thumb.jpgpost-32-139909849606_thumb.jpgpost-32-139909849609_thumb.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]2349[/ATTACH]

post-12-139909848578_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909848582_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909848585_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909848586_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909848589_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909848592_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

Wayne apart from the last picture they could all be my girls, same stripe same depth of colour

A lot of my yellows have this stripe.Have not found that it only comes with age as some young shrimps carry the trait.have been selecting the strongest stripes and breeding them for some time and its only getting more consistant now after about 1 1/2 years.took my best 20 girls and my best boy and started a new tank and gbang has been moving the rest on.Anyone who has got some from him in the last few months will get this trait coming through in their shrimp.

That's awesome Daydream, I got a few of you & Gbang a couple of weeks ago, they are starting to show their saddles, can't wait for them to get berried :encouragement:

image-74_zps97d8bae0.jpg

Also working on a blue body yellow rili from the ones that didnt have the strip.But am only 3 gen in at the moment but looks promising.From this have got my first green male now need to find him a good girl.

Blue body yellow rilli, NOW that's a cool combination...can you show us some pics of where your colony is yet. I haven't sees a proper yellow rilli in Australia.

would love to see pics of this blue body yellow rilli please. also as far as i know there is no true yellow rilli that has been developed. there are plenty of yellow culls that have a small patch on head or tail but they are just culls and not rilli. cant wait for the pics :)

Also working on a blue body yellow rili from the ones that didnt have the strip.But am only 3 gen in at the moment but looks promising.From this have got my first green male now need to find him a good girl.

Got a blue boy rilli from gbang and crossed it with standard yellow girls.Have about 5 boys that have selected that are fully clear and about 7 girls that are starting to break up in colour.Not to god with pics or posting as computer dumb.Will see if gbang can organise next time he is over.Not happy with them yet its work in progress.Have been looking for yellow rilli myself but have not yet seen one.Im realy want to create a solid yellow rilli and a bright lime green cherry.This is my main focus for the moment.