Passing the torch

sajica

I'm not sure where to put this guys so I'm just going to put it here..... With a discussion.....

Long story short and for reasons I don't want to discuss. I have to strip down a couple of shrimp tanks. I have something special that I want to hand to someone but there are conditions..

They must be offered to me first, incase circumstances change later, I would like them or their progeny back. I'd prefer them back for the price I sold them to you.......

They must go to someone who I deem is capable for caring for them, maintaining and HOPEFULLY developing the strain and perfecting it...

They must go to someone I trust and preferably know and would prefer to keep them in WA.....

What are they?

Red Rilli x Yellow "Rilli" shrimp. The progeny are blue in colour (blue velvet/ blue jelly) I have no idea how or if the colour will develop or change. I hope there's someone out there that may want them and can agree to my gentlemans agreement.

The price.... FREE!

For all the stuff Marcus has helped me with. If you have a tank available, I'd like you to have them. If not it's open slather boys. I'll personally deliver them or you can pickup at the shop.

I would like whoever takes these to take photos for me and the other users as they develop.

Hey Chris, feeling lots of pain reading your thread....trust stuff will improve. Interested In the yellow rilli x red rilli shrimp....talk soon....

It pains me to do it, but that's life. We have that pond quote thing done for you too. Let me know where you'd like it sent and I'll send it on it's way.

You've given me plenty of shrimp so it's time I gave you something back. The shrimp might not turn into anything. Or they may be awesome, it's all an experiment. If you'd like I can provide you with the broodstock :)