Sign in to follow this  
CNgo2006

Chi's Shrimp

Squiggle

WAHOO!!! Awesome pics dude, they look sweet! :encouragement:

CNgo2006

I wouldn't go to say the pics are awesome squiggle as they are crap phone pics! LOL! but the shrimplets are awesome!

Squiggle
I wouldn't go to say the pics are awesome squiggle as they are crap phone pics! LOL! but the shrimplets are awesome!

Ok, let me clarify the statement, the quality of the pics are very average :dejection: but the quality of the subject in the pic is awesome :victorious: so maybe I should have written "awesome subject in your pics dude" lol :encouragement:

ineke

+1 what Squiggle said. Well done!!!

DG17

Mate your killing it, every time I check this thread you have something new turning up in your tank!! AWESOME! If I had a license I'd come visit get some ideas to success for my rack.. Ammonia is starting to drop and nitrite and nitrate are sitting high so about a months time I should be right to start cranking TBs into my rack!! CAN'T WAIT!! Ill have to tell me your secret when it comes to TiBee's haha

DG17
Mate your killing it' date=' every time I check this thread you have something new turning up in your tank!! AWESOME! If I had a license I'd come visit get some ideas to success for my rack.. Ammonia is starting to drop and nitrite and nitrate are sitting high so about a months time I should be right to start cranking TBs into my rack!! CAN'T WAIT!! Ill have to tell me your secret when it comes to TiBee's haha[/quote']

Sorry u'll have to tell me your secret!! (Bloody fat fingers and iPhone auto correct)

Squiggle
Sorry u'll have to tell me your secret!! (Bloody fat fingers and iPhone auto correct)

Lol, I have the same problem :encouragement:

plecofan09

Very nice progress Chi, i have just started with some TB hopefully can get some more tips of you in breeding them as you seem to be getting good success with them.

CNgo2006
Very nice progress Chi' date=' i have just started with some TB hopefully can get some more tips of you in breeding them as you seem to be getting good success with them.[/quote']

Mate Im just a beginner myself, just been lucky! If you need advise then I would look for Dean or BB...They are the TB masters!

Foxpuppet

a>

this girl is awesome, what have her offspring been like?

shrimpstan

good work dude... love that lil BB!!!

CNgo2006

Hey guys,

Look at what I found today in my mischling TB tank

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0306-1.jpg

Looks to be a Shadow Panda or KK ( It is blueish under the light)

Also noticed some others but are in the moss and only bits of tiny shrimplets can be seen so no pics of them yet, I only noticed the one in the pic because it zoomed across the tank as I was topping up with RO.

ineke

Wow excellent well done Chi!:encouragement:

MrShrimp

What dance did you do when you saw it. Running man, moon walk, human robot or did you just punch the air??

CNgo2006

I'm sick atm so I just said "HELL YEAH!" LOL!

Foxpuppet

So to get the wine red and shadow panda what do you think you crossed your mischlings with?

2OFUS

Nice nice

Ill be over tomorrow to pick it up :)

CNgo2006
So to get the wine red and shadow panda what do you think you crossed your mischlings with?

The WR and possibly the BB was mishxmish as I didn't have any TB yet when the girls got berried.

The Shadow Panda was a MishxBB

CNgo2006
Nice nice

Ill be over tomorrow to pick it up :)

Sure thing if you bring your berried BB! :encouragement:

2OFUS

Lol

Squiggle

Awesome work Chi, I think I would have done all three dances & punched the air while yelling Hell Yeah! Can't wait to see their progress, well done :victorious:

BlueBolts

Congrats Chi....well deserved. Guess you're gonna have your face glued to the front of the tank, espacially over the next few days huh ! LOL

ninja

Well done Chi,

We all know the feeling when we see something new in our tank, no matter what level we are at. You have jumped into the fascinating world of hybridisation and anything is possible now. Go for it mate!

CNgo2006

Quick little update, so I have tried my best to spot the little ones and have spotted 3 KK and 2 norm misch...I'm happy with those numbers but I am sure there is more in there amongst the mosses.

ineke

Great result even if there aren't any more:)