Do only Snowballs have white saddles?

Baccus

A while ago I noticed a couple of nice potential rili's that occured in my tank on their own (ie I had never purchased or was given rili's previously), so I cuaght out the best ones and had them in a seperate tank to see if anything else developed from them. Sadly the tank they where in the fighters (females) who had been shrimp friendly before got a taste for shrimp so they had to be moved to a holding net until I figured out another tank for them.

Here is a couple of pictures of the first best potential rilis

P1080128.jpg?t=1350212232P1080092.jpg?t=1350211951P1070911.jpg?t=1349595143

And now a few months on and a couple of losses along the way with the shrimp still hanging out in a suspended net these are the results (just moved them for the pictures)

DSCF3445_zpsf01284a0.jpg?t=1361488436DSCF3443_zps31ec8816.jpg?t=1361488929

I can see some red or pink on some of these shrimp but I also have clear ones with white eggs, so I am wondering do only Snowballs have white eggs and am I on track to developing my own snowballs or something similar?

Ideas?

the eggs will change during the gestation period, as they get closer to hatching your eggs will change color.

Fighter fish regardless of sex are not shrimp friendly fish

Just about all saddles on cherry species are white

Your females seem clear because u have them in a fry saver

They drop their colour when stressed

Put dark substrate and moss in the breeding box so they feel comfy, I had a trio of Rilli's in a small Aquamanta external breeder they even bred, kept great color too. As the little ones grew I moved them all into a tank with my crs, I don't know why but I can't even see 1 anymore...have a feeling they didn't like the move and all passed away. Very sad as they were my nieces favorites :sorrow:.