Newbi

Jay95

Hello all,

Just joined the forum as I will be needing to pick peoples brains in the future as I am getting into shrimp.

I currently have CRS, YCS, Red Rilli and awaiting on the arrival of my CRS.

Look forward to spending time on this forum.

Cheers

Welcome Jay95, love to see some pics of your shrimp. This is definitely the place to be for shrimp knowledge :encouragement:

image-74_zps99dc135f.jpg

Welcome to SKF. We all loooove pics, so when you're ready, it'll be great if you can share them with us :-)

Thanks everyone, I will be uploading some photos shortly of my very modest setup but I am hoping to expand shortly as my wife seems to like shrimp too (much to my surprise considering I wore out my welcome on her with fish as I breed chiclids an Bristlenoses).

I saw on the facebook page that there is an auction on here somewhere but I can not find it, can anyone show me where it is?

Thanks again for the warm welcome

[ATTACH]2264[/ATTACH]

Here is a photo of very new setup, still waiting on a couple of forground plants to arrive, its a matter of eye spy at the moment as the little fellas are a little shaken up in there new environment.

post-1590-139909848461_thumb.jpg

The auction/classifieds area is only open and visible to premium members. The more you post the more the forum will open up.if you want to go premium just follow the linkhttp://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/payments.php

I saw on the facebook page that there is an auction on here somewhere but I can not find it, can anyone show me where it is?

i reckon i might make that donation to become a premium member soundz good too me.

Best $12.50 you'll ever spend! Welcome and have fun here!