Sign in to follow this  
Eshrimp

Superman Cherry...lol

Eshrimp

This little guy has appeared in my cherry tank... I don't know what to call him, he is half blueish and half red so, what should I call him? Sorry for the quality of pictures.

2DC00423-3570-45EA-88A0-6AD40C8D98F9-616-0000004597F6AB92.jpg21713772-185A-4A73-8C8B-92359135A6C5-616-0000004575EF06B3.jpgDF508A00-CE29-4188-900E-74EC9A900B29-616-0000004589B29939.jpg

BlueBolts

X with blue body red rilli.....but superman cherry is a lot nicer ! Looks like a female ? Got a male in there to match her up wiith ?

Eshrimp

Omg really? I didn't even know I had rilles lol....I thought they were all cherries in there lol...awesome!! Their is heaps of mails among the colony (400 ish) in the past couple of months I have started to notice a lot of color variance in the tones or red and some going back to wild clear but I honestly haven't seen a male like this girl.

BlueBolts

There's red rilli blue body, or it get just be a colour morph...which is all good and keeps things interesting.... Keep an eye on her, and update us on the progress...:)

ineke

Do rillis just turn up eventually in red cherry tanks? Not sure how they come about.

Squiggle

That's awesome dude, I've had the similar thing happen, I just found a RCS that has a touch of purple in her & a male with very similar colouring, I've put them in a tank by themselves to see what might come out later. Hmmm, let hope they develop something cool :encouragement:

image-74_zps046b3c44.jpg

CNgo2006

Yes now to enhance the colors and get them to breed true, very nice!