TB x Mischling

CNgo2006

Hi All,

Just wondering what kinda TB's may come out of Red Wine x Mischling if some of the offspring were to be TB's? I know that BB x Mischling will throw all kinds of TB's (kk,shadow,rw,bb) but is it the same for red wine x Mish (BB, KK, RW, etc)? What about Tiger x Misch?

Cheers Chi.

G'day Chi. All comes down to the genetic/quality of your TB & Mischling.

If your WR is from a WR x WR, then the % of WR shrimplets would be greater, in comparison to a WR from a WR x Mischling. Mischling at a higher F generation is critical. F2+ tends to start getting TB's through. All the questions above, is really dependant on your stock quality/genetics.....i.e. My last batch of KK, produced 1 x WR, and the rest were KK....If I then used that WR to x with another WR, the chances of getting 1+ KK would be greater. Ironically, My last batch of WR also produced 1 x KK.

A Tiger (OEBT) x Mischling will produce this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2068[/ATTACH]

A Tibee (OEBT Mischling) x Mischling will produce this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2069[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2070[/ATTACH]

post-24-139909848075_thumb.jpg

post-24-13990984808_thumb.jpg

post-24-139909848085_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply Marcus, I think I'm getting it now. Gonna have to start seriously saving and try out these x myself.

Thanks for the reply Marcus' date=' I think I'm getting it now. Gonna have to start seriously saving and try out these x myself.[/quote']

Cool, the more the better. We've got a lot to catch up on internationally, but we've taken HUGE steps fwd !

sorry if i am breaching his privacy but i know absolute_shrimp here has a rw male and is crossing it with crs and cbs female minchlings. so i guess he will have some results for you soon!