show us your rilli shrimp!!! :)

Gbang

Personally i am a mega fan of rilli shrimp and their endless patterns. how about everyone who has rilli shrimp post up some cool looking rilli's they have? i'll start with a traditional oldie, head and tail.

IMG_3636.jpgrillifemale.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gbang

• Dean

• NoGi

• lachie1998

Gbang that 2nd one is amaizing, nice deep red and white middle.

sorry i dont have a rilli to share:( but does anyone have a true blue or yellow rilli with a clear patch in the middle?

First Rilli that has made me want to get some ..... nice Nogi!

Wow nogi what a beautiful specimen I wish to get some like that one day thanks for sharing

Very Nice shots Nogi :) the one in the last pic looks like its giving you the eye!:encouragement:

Nogi, these have to be my favourite photos of yours. Very very nice. Thanks for sharing mate. You have definitely stepped up your skills with the camera.

Thanks folks. Unfortunately this is the only poser in the tank. I have 2 others in the tank but they are camera shy. I've been trying to get a photo of them for weeks now. :banghead:

keep it up mate! i love the detail in your photos i can see the eggs individually in the saddle!!! amazing!

Sorry for the average shot but it was from my phone. This girl's berried and the only males in the tank are rilli and yellow. :)

post-29-139909846092_thumb.jpg

post-34-139909845924_thumb.jpg

50-50 chance on the dad I guess, I wonder who has the strongest blood? Yellow or Rilli? interesting!!

• 1 month later...