Please help grade

Baccus

I took a couple of photos of a couple of my cherry shrimp girls and have no idea what grade or colour pattern you would call them.

First picture is with a flash

DSCF3004_zpsbf0ffd60.jpg?t=1359806887

Second pic, same female no flash

DSCF3005_zpse95dbf45.jpg?t=1359807025

Different female, with some juvis around her. I think at least two males are in the picture as well....that or juvi females

DSCF3016_zps7393a779.jpg?t=1359807127

I would call them all Sakura grades. Especially the third one. Although all parts of the girl in the first two pics are fully coloured. The red is not solid enough and there are patches of dark blue. Painted fire would also be painted red in Colour while these are very slightly transparent and the saddle is visible.i have to add that I remember you posting a few girls a while ago who were higher quality than this whom I would have classified as fire to painted fire

Yeah I should have some really solid red females in the tank, so solid that you can not even see the saddle, but I have to wait for them to decide to be near the front of the tank to get decent photos.

Thanks for the tips :)

Thinking about doing a cherry shrimp hunt and cull in the 4ft tank so I might be able to wrangle some of the better girls out in the open.