LOL feisty girls

ineke

• HOF Member

Hi All,

Noticed a few threads talking about aggression in Shrimp. I dropped 2 wafers in the tank this morning and one landed right next to 2 girls. They both rushed at it then started pushing each other with front legs waving around. Girl 1 eventually got on top of wafer and using her legs rolled it right under her body so girl 2 couldn't get it, talk about feisty. She is still guarding it now. :victorious: LOL

Just had to share.

Cheers

Ineke

These female Chocolate Cherries love to barrel through anything that comes near their food, especially groups of shrimplets. I don't think they're that interested in the food, they just likes being a bullies... lol.

http://youtu.be/yHUw7SkFRmY

• HOF Member

LOL they are like little bulldozers shoving everything out of their path. Cool video Kaizen

That is funny. I think the best bully I have in my tanks shrimp wise is a native from Cairns, she has long slender nipper arms and when she has something she doesn't want the other shrimp or fish to get, she has like the Queens royal wave happening where she waves the nippers about to shoo everything else away.