Show us your best RCS pair

fish4fish3

• HOF Member

here are some of my girls. I haven't paired them up yet waiting for the cubes to cycle. Sorry about picture quality taken on iphonepost-260-139909848496_thumb.jpgpost-260-139909848499_thumb.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my girls sorry I don't have any boys atm still looking for some decent males to breed with them

IMG_0109.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0108.jpg

Sorry not really a pair but here are some of my better reds, I did a massive clean out of one of my tanks and these ones where the only cherry's to go back into the tank.

DSCF3051_zps803f63ef.jpg?t=1359856971DSCF3060_zps827a6b06.jpg?t=1359857059DSCF3064_zpsde17ad7c.jpg?t=1359857151

• 4 weeks later...

It looks male as the under side of the tail is straight. And looks skinnier.

Rally good looking shrimp there!

Here was my best RCS pair, in the first picture is both Male & Female, Male at the bottom. I had them in their own aquarium, she was berried as you can see, then lost that tank along with another :(... All shrimps died, I've just now decided to come back after about 6 months :)

8ec0bce4.jpg6621ef2c.jpg

I still can't beleive I lost them :(..

Time for a new project, Currently setting up two Cubes in the office. I'm slowing gathering all the items required. Once that is going I will get back into my 6x2x2 that I have in storage :D

Shrimptastic shrimp... Really nice boy n gal

Shame about the loss. Must have forgotten the wife's anniversary to loose 2 tanks at once.