Zebra shrimps

Julie

Hi guys

i just saw zebra shrimps, fell in love with them. I can't believe they are our native shrimps. How come no one is breeding or selling them?

Lol now I can't sleep.

Not for a while he isn't. We have had a heat wave up here for 7 days now, normally we get 1 day over 35. So I have had losses all over the place in both tanks and ponds. Its going to take a while to recover.

Need to get the fish house built

Bob

Sorry to hear Bob, i hope they breed quick for you and this crazy weather lays off soon enough. Will you put up a post saying when you are ready to start selling them again? I'd be keen to get a few off you once you're back up and running. Cheers.

I have some photos up on the forum of the shrimp and a video, I will see if I have some old photos around of the ponds, just moved house so every thing is all over the place still and I have to build what most likely will be a fish house yet and one out of blocks for shrimp, both will be Air Conditioned so guess where I will spend most of my spare time.

Bob

Sorry to hear about the losses, the heat here before our flood was getting crazy and now its the 99% humidity.

Hope your back on track again soon.

Hey Bob, Mate I won't mind spending a day or so helping you build the fish house, when I come up Wayne

Hi Wayne,

It wont start until after you have been and the first one will be a steel shed with a cold Parnell room in 3/4s of it, the shrimp room will be out of Block and wont start until June, so no slaving just FUN

Bob

• 4 weeks later...