Hello

Kaichaina

I am truly glad the admins on this forum are so on the ball! I hope SKF stays this awesome forever! I have given up all other shrimp forums, its SKF 100% for me!

Nice work admin, I'd never heard of SS till I came here & I'm glad I haven't had anything to do with them, so far my experiences with this forum range between awesome & unbelievable. Everyone is so generous & helpful :D thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome & part of a big shrimp family :encouragement:

Woah.... Can anyone fill me in who is this guy?

Guess he must be good mates with Mr RobertLee AKA F...M....

I bought cherry shrimp off him. He is a nice guy.

I joined skf because I needed more information for shrimp.

I used a different alias because I didnt know how I was going to be received coming from ss.

I came clean in my member introduction. This is a better forum.

Yes JonX, I remembered commending you on your approach and honesty. Bravo again. I have no doubt there is NO issues with members of SS, we have ALL been duped, and there's 1-2 mods there who are in a smoke screen too...

There's clear evidence that SKF is really promoting shrimp quality, a great shrimp hobby environment, and ensuring that the trade, selling/buying of shrimp is of the best interest/fair to ALL. But introducing yourself as someone else, and further duping members etc...is just not fair game, espacially if you're part of the collective at SS.

There's so MUCH more damning facts/issues there...let's us all just focus of building this great forum, and get quality shrimp, variants and assist all members in being awesome shrimp keepers & breeders !

I bought cherry shrimp off him. He is a nice guy.

I joined skf because I needed more information for shrimp.

I used a different alias because I didnt know how I was going to be received coming from ss.

I came clean in my member introduction. This is a better forum.

I think the reason why this is a NO NO is because according to SKF MODS he was already registered as t3v0r0 but then decided to create another under the name Kaichaina, why do you need 2 accounts and posing as 2 different people. As long as each person has one account then all is fine, does not matter that you use a different username on other forums and a different one here, as long as you register just 1 account on each forum.