Dean

Hi all, i have had several people now tell me they did not/could not see the shrimp sale thread and some other posts in the new posts section

on the forum.

i have had a good look at this and also paid an IT person to look over this and am yet to find the problem.

I will do my best to get this fixed asap and apologize to those that are missing some threads in the whats new/new posts etc.

if there is every anything strange happening or problems with the forum, please let someone know so we can look into it.

The last thing we want is for members to think they are having areas of the forum censored from them! as this does not happen! at all!

again sorry for all the confusion and problems.

cheers Dean

For me, threads posted in the sponsors section don't come up in "new posts".

some posts i still can not enlarge the thumb nail picture when it says click to enlarge.... But im all good mate...

yeah imust say iv missed a few for sale items.. including the boss aquaria australia day sale.. as most for sale threads dont come up in view new posts..ive only found them when first loggin in and seeing if someone had just posted a comment up on threads:(

also sometimes when people posts pics and i try to tap on them to see them bigger im told i dont have permission to do so :dejection:

hope that makes sense dean..

the classifieds forums are not included in the new posts at all sorry.

yes i am still looking into the attachment problems also.

thanks for the feedback :)

sometimes when people posts pics and i try to tap on them to see them bigger im told i dont have permission to do so :dejection:

hope that makes sense dean..

Having the same problem as honcho when trying to enlarge post pics...CJ

Thank you Everyone for the feedback. As Dean mentioned it is being looked into and will be resolved soon hopefully.

Please let us know if the problem is fixed or continues for you ???

as we cannot see what each individual user see's, we need you to let us know.

Thanks for your patients

problem number 1. sponsor threads not showing up in new post... should now be fixed.

please let us know if you notice any missing.

the classifieds forums are not included in the new posts at all sorry.

yes i am still looking into the attachment problems also.

thanks for the feedback :)

Dean i see forsale/trade/swap in the new post column down the right hand side of the screen....

Do these people have a paid for subscription for the classifieds? start there maybe.

I have not been able to access my own page - ie unable to view my profile when clicking on my name / handle ( next to welcome top right corner ) I can do everything else just not that. i.e. uploaded pics, started threads and reply as well as edit.

it only started today.

Any one else have the same problem?

ok i have been informed by the IT person that

1. only each user group (premium, regular, new etc) can see threads that are allowed as a person in that group.

so example, Jacet you can see classifieds info in the new threads because as a premium member you are entitled to view that.

where as a noob member can only see member intro in the new posts etc etc for each group...

2. the photo thumbnail issue is still being looked at, as it only happens for a handfull of people on only a few random photos,

it will take a little longer to isolate the cause of that.

3 Fish4fish3, that should be fixed now mate. that was my fault for thinking i new what i was doing playing around with the setting for the user groups :stupid:

yeah it's good now. Cheers

and I was worried all day thinking I said something wrong. And I know I didn't post any pics of marimo balls... cause I don't have any!

HONCHO: this may not be a problem but I have noticed that when I post on a thread it doesn't come up on my "new post" I can only assume that others can see it in theirs as I can see when some one posts after mine in "new posts"

it's just the way it is set out. you may notice "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" only until some one posts after your visit that it will climb back up the list.

this may be the solution.

Fish4fish3 agreed although that was not what i meant..lol

The same thing happens to me when other peolle post up classifieds sometimes.. i cannot see them unless someone else posts a reply first :confused-new:

Dean how am i supposed to see classifieds and not miss out ..

should i just keep checking all the different states all the time. ?

Im confused