Up Close, My Yellow Shrimp

Aquathumb

lol I should have waited for Australia day to post this. Green and gold! aussie aussie aussie!

nice yellow..

looks like pygmy cories .but i could be wrong.. dont know what type though or there proper nme ..lol :confused-new:

id also like to know if they are shrimp safe as they are really cool

Your camera can do that with your macro lense mate. I will give you the software when I see you next. What camera body are you running ?

noooooooooooooooo! really. my camera can only take photo as far as i can tell. its a canon 1000D

Your camera can do that with your macro lense mate. I will give you the software when I see you next. What camera body are you running ?

Damn I thought you had the 550D or 600D, the developer upgraded his body so he stopped working on the software for the 1000D, some are still playing around with it but it isn't fully functional.

You can borrow my 50D if you like, use your lense and have a play to see what you get.

The Video was taken with my Samsung Galaxy note 2 (phone) no macro lenses just straight from the phone. In fact I don't own a camera. lol

The "little fish" are indeed pygmy Corys. Corydoras Habrosus to be exact and they are about 2-3 months old but don't get much larger then this. As for being fish safe I have personalty witnessed a 3 day old yellow cherry shrimplet land on an adult C. Habrosus nose! and two looked at each other a while... then swam there separate ways! I wish I had my phone on me when it happened!

A few other snaps i took tonight with my phone:

SHrimpy2.jpg2013-01-22%252018.39.15.jpg2013-01-22%252021.57.20.jpg2013-01-22%252019.01.38.jpg

Phone pics!!! wow awesome quality!!!! I like the striped yellows. i have a 1 striped female yellow.

Magical.....absolutely magical. It almost makes me feel like I'm in a fantasy world and the shrimp is bigger than me like in honey I shrunk the kids lmao