Loving the natives...

kaltses

Not yet Marcus, I do have some other stuff for you, next week I will be catching up on every thing as there is a few orders to go out.

The week of 35+ here was so unusual and wiped out heaps of things on me, a normal heat wave for us is 1 and if we are unlucky 2 days at 35, not days of 35+.

Bob

Our environment and weather patterns are changing ..... how's your fish room coming along ? Any pics ?

Have not even lifted a tool yet DAM, got to wait for approvals and all the BS, going to build a green house down the side to get more tanks going and when the shed is done I will grow plants on wood in the green house.

When I get going on any of them I will post a thread on the progress, Are you volunteering to come over and help LOL

Bob

Are you volunteering to come over and help LOL

That's not totally out of the question ! If the timing is right, I'll be there !

I'm with you on the natives. We do have some seriously awesome native species here in AU. Chameleons are awesome to have in a tank with the variety of colours and patterns they display. I'm also a huge fan of the red nose shrimp. They look great and I just love the way they swim through the tank, really unusual swimming style like a helicopter hovering around the tank.