Testing iPad Photobucket Posting

BlueBolts

post-32-139909845796_thumb.jpg

Pic of one of my nano's.... a treesscape tank with yellow cherries and normal tigers. Tanks growing great, minimal algae, after I removed one of the two PLU bulbs (reduced lighting), increased water flow. Bought the CADE light for $5 (Wasn't working), used a granite paver for the base, and created a cheap imitation of a Cade setup. LOL

post-24-139909856612_thumb.jpg

LOL....maybe clutter king....always start my scape with a minamilistic look, but end cluttering the tank with moses and more moses ..... moss I use for the tree is US fissidens...just used fishing line to tie it up.... Had Yonjuro who has a knack for bonsai advise me on the location of fronds etc.....which was great.

Bought a chiler/heater for the tank 2 months ago, but have been too scared to install it, as the tank has been extremely stable and healthy...if it ain't broke....

Haha bluebolts that's a very familiar style to me... Start clean and end up with clutter. But the shrimp must love an environment like yours! What about the chiller for summer? Will it be needed then?

Definitely need a chiller for Perth's summer.... Will be forced eventually do to it as summer approaches, or when I feel brave .... Heck this thread is motivating me already !

lovely moss scape the tree looks amaizing. what moss is at the back on the right?

Thanks for the comments...the "moss" (technically algae ?), but too beautiful to be in the same category ! Is marimo on a SS mesh...

More pics please blue bolts! i have seen these tanks and they're amazing down to the finest detail! we wanna see ALL of them :victorious: