post-70-139909858716_thumb.jpg

lachie1998

wow they are stunning !

honcho

nice pics

i love them..

love the look of them on that light coloured substrate :encouragement:

pappyy3

Thankyou :) You'll notice that in a couple of Pics the largest fermale black cherrys are berried - so hopefully lots of little blacks to come ;)

BlueBolts

Great work pappyy3, great to see so many hobbyist trying to improve the quality/colour of shrimps....the humble red cherry shrimp has fallen off the quality rail recently, but no doubt many are also trying to improve on this.

Were your blacks out of the chocs originally ? Are the shrimplets coming out 100% blacks yet ?

pappyy3

Thanks Bluebolts. Yes the blacks originated from the chocolates. Funny thing is I'm getting close to a 50 per cent mix of blacks and browns in the offspring. Ocassionally they will throw a handful of nicely colored Royal Reds as well ...

Great work pappyy3, great to see so many hobbyist trying to improve the quality/colour of shrimps....the humble red cherry shrimp has fallen off the quality rail recently, but no doubt many are also trying to improve on this.Were your blacks out of the chocs originally ? Are the shrimplets coming out 100% blacks yet ?

BlueBolts

That's great pappyy3, on the right track. Out of all my chocs, blacks...etc, and with all the shrimplets out of all the batches, I've only ever had one royal red ! Other hobbyist like GBang who agve them away, seems to produce them quite easily....just luck of the draw huh.

Loach

Woah! Almost like a king kong lol

Neo-shrimp

Great black cherry you have pappyy3...Very solid black and shiny ( the second photo remind me of Darth Vader's helmet ;))

Baccus

Very nice! They certianly are little stunners.

northboy

Very nice and good to see all sorts of colours turning up.

Bob

Gbang

Beautiful!!!!! Well done pappy :)

Daydream

50% black thats awsome

Masta

Very nice blacks you have there! Goodluck with them!

njslocksmith
Thankyou :) You'll notice that in a couple of Pics the largest fermale black cherrys are berried - so hopefully lots of little blacks to come ;)

First in line for babies for sale ;)-