Sign in to follow this  
Ziek

Giving marco photography a go

Ziek

IMG_2257_zps2bb315ce.jpgIMG_2249_zpsb3aef9ea.jpg

Just mucking around with my new lens and flash, sorry for the crapy shots haven't got a tripod yet and no idea what I'm doing. took these with manual focusing.

Cheers,

Josh

Trav80

Crappy shots?

Are you kidding they look great. I love the eye, it's so clear. Nice job :)

zacsbee89

Great pics! Keep it up!

I'm currently explaining to the missus how to use our dslr. She's a theoretical learner. I'm a experimental learner. So teaching her is difficult lol

Neo-shrimp

For just mucking around with the lens, you certainly captured a couple of great shots...Thanks for sharing...CJ

Aquathumb

Awesome shots and beautiful shrimp!

Robert

That fissidens is going well considering the amount of time youve had it. Great shots mate.

Ziek

Thanks heaps guys. Yeah I know it's powering along nicely, ended up glueing it to the rock and it worked a treat

BlueBolts

Great work Ziek...do you mind sharing the equipment you use, and the technique ? Thanks

lachie1998

fantastic photos:D

Ziek

No worries bb, using a canon 100mm L series macro lens with a canon Speedlite 600 ex-rt mounted onto a canon 550D. My technique, well all I did was turn off auto focus and basically point and shoot

Heavyd

I like the second shot the best. Lucky for you that you have such willing subjects.

Gbang

Wow amazing ziek!!! Love the cherries they look amazing :)