Crs tank, snail overload

Kamenar

I have recently just come back from a holiday and before that i bought some new plants... And ive got some pesty snails now.....LOTS OF THEM

i have also notice that one of my shrimps eggs have hatched so in saying that is there anything i can put in my tank that will kill off the snails but 100% assure my shrimp and shrimp babies will be ok?

ive tried pulling them out by hand but more and more magicaly appear :S

hi kamenar yes i to have this problem with the snails all i do now is i have purchased a pair of the long tweesers and every mornig wen light gets turned on i take my lids of and get in there and squash as many as i can then put up tweesers and finger comes out and squash as many as i can on glass .shrimp love them more than there food my crystals come running for there breakfast of snails ,and fight for them .i no this doesnt help get rid of them for good but think positive free live food .you can buy snail traps from shops but i dont have one yet

cheers mike

Cheers mate, ye i slowly been squashing haha, was just hoping there was some sort of treatment

My CRS have been living on crushed snails for about a month and a half. They haven't been interested in anything else I've given them. Every few days I squash every one I can see, free food for 5 mins work.