Green cherry help!

Brado

Hey guys I found this cherry in my tank today, the thing is that it's always been yellow b4. What's wrong wit it? Should I isolate him?

post-32-139909858588_thumb.jpg

post-32-139909858593_thumb.jpg

just checked water parameters, tds 190

gh 7

kh 1

ph 6

no ammonia, nitrite or nitrate

i did feed mulberry leaves last week... thats the only foreign thing that has entered the tank, and every1 else is fine, he's the only one...

as far as behaviour he seems normal, feeding well and foraging

mate i can not help you with it but if you are worried i would seprate it form the others till some one with more knowledge can help you out...

hopefully its a natural change and passes the colour on to its offspring, looks awesome:encouragement:

nothing to worry about mate, some of my yellows turn green randomly at different times but then turn back. i have tried to isolate it but nothing ever came from it.

Interesting...

I pulled this guy out of a colony of about 300 red cherry shrimp.

Caught him mating with a much larger painted fire red this morning.

Will be interesting to see the offspring.

Your little guy looks toxic green.

I'm trying to create my own line of green cherry.

That's kinda what I'm tying to get to.

+1 on the mulberry leaf tho.

Definitely keep an eye on him.

post-696-139909847331_thumb.jpg

nothing to worry about mate' date=' some of my yellows turn green randomly at different times but then turn back. i have tried to isolate it but nothing ever came from it.[/quote']

phew! thats good news thought my tank was going nuclear... kaizen that is a stunning cherry mate!

I've also had a couple of my yellows show up with a decent green tinge. I isolated them into another tank, and they looked like normal yellows again.

Unfortunately too late now. They are back in their original tank, and the water/substrate has been changed in the isolation tank since then.

Cool....were they yellow originally' date=' or have you recently notice them ?[/quote']

I don't really know bb as I've been very busy and haven't been looking into my shrimps tank of late.

here is side by side pic, I've spotted a few of these in the tank now. They do look sorta cool.

F8F21FE4-7E16-4920-AD26-8E4793C7B084-1453-000000C9B47C5639.jpg4A774002-030B-4A21-A6E4-ADEC78CE8958-1453-000000CAB36FA8FC.jpg