Moss walls

bailey88

Yeah in mackay theres a few shelves dedicated to gutter mesh Nah no suction caps I just cut it to size of tank it's a tight fit

wow planted' date=' if i knew where you lived i would have raided your home for weeping moss lol[/quote']\

had a bit lol :p don't see it around as much as you used to ?

Yea mate, its one of those slow growing mosses which are rare to see on FS threads :D i have a bit and love it to bits, but when i put them in my community tank with co2 it gets thread algae, put them in my shrimp tank and they grow painfully slow lol

my lot had a pretty bad clado outbreak and could never get rid of it completely under high light, but yep it needs the light to grow well ;)

Yep I've got some as well in with my shrimp. It's a really great moss, but takes ages to grow.

Incidentally, word of advice, dont squirt Flourish Excel directly onto a moss wall to try and kill clado.......................

• 2 weeks later...

4BB08D61-orig.jpg

started my moss wall. the only mesh i could find was flyscreen. however it made it easy to cut and sew. I have some java floating around that ill use. hopefully it works!