New Member Here!

Loach

Hi Guys,

Happy to have found this forum, It looks very new too :)

BTW, i currently have 3 tanks. 1 dedicated to shrimp, 1 Aquascape and 1 for Bristlenose and Endler Breeding.

Here is the current pic of my Shrimp tnak with no livestock yet :(

P1050334-1.jpg

And My 4ft scaped tank

P1050236.jpg

Excuse the yellow water :)

See yas round,

Loach.

Hi Loach

welcome to the forum mate, yes it is very new and we are still doing a lot behind the scenes to get it looking good for you all.

that 4ft tank looks amazing mate, i would like to see a picture of that added to the aquascapes section for sure :encouragement:

also i think you have a little algae problem in the cube :confused:

Thanks Admin, I guess i could start up a log on here. For now, its logo designing :-). The ADA has a mega huge ultra bad algae issue :( Its not simple curable algae like bga, clado or even BBA! Spot algae is the worst IMO. You cant scrub it off without a razor and it will just grow back. Too much sunlight is what i suspect is causing this.

Hi Loachwelcome to the forum mate, yes it is very new and we are still doing a lot behind the scenes to get it looking good for you all.that 4ft tank looks amazing mate, i would like to see a picture of that added to the aquascapes section for sure :encouragement:also i think you have a little algae problem in the cube :confused:

i look forward to seeing your logo ideas mate,

as for the algae problem i have been told that the Sochting oxidator really helps keep algae under control . but from my

own experience its a balance between light / nutrients and plants that controls algae best.

thats what is so great about this hobby, your learning all the time.