iPad / iPhone pics to Forums

BlueBolts

Perhaps I'm the only person who doesn't know this, BUT what's the best and most efficient way to get pics from my iPhone to this forum for use ?

Thanks in advance

you could download the photobucket app

but do the apps allow you to copy the links etc for use on the forums? i know the imageshack one is balls and does not allow you to do this. tapatalk is the best integration of pics from mobile devices i have seen so far but not all forums are using tapatalk for mobile smart phone users.

If you use the photobucket app you can cut an past the img code the same way you would on your regular desktop or laptop

I use Dropbox to share my photos. Very easy and free. You do have to resize your photos though.

No need for resizing on photobucket :)

Your a legend loach

9f1d75be.jpg

i use a PC :) download to PC and then use photobucket. i dont like the small screen of mobile or pad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Must Read SKF Articles

• jayc
      Great shot of Big Mama!  I reckon, 1 week tops for hatching.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Great photo and news. The eggs are fading yellow but there are eyes so all looking good and there are a lot of eggs! Probably about half way ready to hatch.
    • d3ss3n
      Let's hope the big mama can lay safely those eggs
    • jayc
      Sorry, I'm not in that area. 🙃   I prefer Glass tanks. Acrylic scratches way too easily. Often while cleaning algae off the sides. And once it's built up enough scratches, viewing gets obstructed.    Often going with LARGE tanks, you start to fall into custom built stands. So don't be surprised if you cannot find anything suitable.   
    • sdlTBfanUK
      The easiest way wouod be to go to an aquarium shop and get a tank with a cabinet made for that tank, as that should be able to support the weight, as water in any large quantity is very heavy. I suspect it would have to be a glass aquarium at that capacity, otherwise the plastic would have to be very thick. It is possible to use a non aquarium specific piece of furniture but as you say it is quite risky, though I did help a friend do that by strengthening a nice decorative piece of furniture they had that they wanted to put a 350L tank on. It has been doing the job for 10 years but also bear in mind water marks, and we had to varnish many coats to make sure water doesn't soak into the wood etc. Its not really worth it in reality, it cost a lot of money to buy all the wood/stuff to strengthen it so was probably no cheaper, and a lot of time doing it. It may be dearer to get a combo tank and stand but much much easier and safer, and only you can know what ones you llike the appearance of? I would start off going to local stores and seeing if they have any you like, and even if not it will give you ideas?