Hi all!

AedanNorris

Hi all! My name is Aedan Norris, and I just joined this forum. I am very happy to be a part of the community and to share my interests in the world of aquaristics. I am a novice aquarist and my passion for fish and the underwater world is just beginning to blossom. I have a small aquarium at home and am fascinated by the variety of beautiful fish and plants that can be kept in an aquarium. My current project is to create a planted aquarium with an emphasis on low-growing plants and scenic rocks. I am also interested in learning about and breeding different species of fish, especially those that peacefully coexist in the aquarium community. I am here to share my accomplishments, ask questions, and get valuable advice from experienced aquarists. I'm sure your community has a lot of knowledge and experience to share, and I look forward to your support and help in my aquarium journey. I look forward to interacting with you and learning new things about the world of aquaristics. Thank you so much for welcoming me and for welcoming me into your community!

Best wishes,
Aedan Norris.

Edited by AedanNorris
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find lots of useful information here that will assist you in your new hobby!

We look forward to readng about your progress and feel free to ask/post on this topic as much, and when you please.

Welcome Aedan! Hope you have a wonderful time here and I'm always willing to lend a hand when it comes to all things fishy.

Have a look at the rasboras in your local fish store(LFS), they are very peaceful for a planted tank and maybe stay away from tiger barbs as they can be a bit nippy to other fish. I suggest rasboras as they are hardy and peaceful, and maybe when you're a bit of an expert - some apistogramma would be nice.

cheers

Edited by hengeli
spelling
  • Like 1