Caridina water parameters

Mac

The problem is i mix the crs and prl in 1 tank ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ now im confused.ย 

Because one of my friend show me his crs , his crs is like the grade of my prl.. so that im confused i just relay in the stripe pattern of the crs and prl if the red stripes is more red i set it into crs if the rd stripes is lesser of more white i set it in prl...ย 

• Like 1

The PRL should be a perfect white and a pure red. I can't see any in your picture that aren't an orangey red but they do all look to have a very high quality white. The difference between the orangey red and pure red can be quite suttle with good quality CRS like yours and may not show well on photos?

As they are mixed already there is probably little point in you fixating on it as you would be better just thinking you have 'high quality' CRS and leave it at that. The grades and patterns are the same for both types so that won't help you identify them either and I am pretty sure they must have originated from the same originals as well.

Attached you can see a PRL, the red is very pure and the white very clean and bright white,

pure-red-line-shrimp.thumb.jpg.7136ac4945306aa219378856e965e1b1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi masters good dayย 

I think my tank is stable now they are all alive now and no death per day. May i know what shrimp is this?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

ย 

IMG_20221201_041137.jpg

• Like 3

Fantastic to hear everythiing is settling down nicely!

I think that shrimp is a black galaxy pinto and looks wonderful with the blue. It may be a low grade, or it may be some other kind as I haven't really kept up to date withe the more fancy shrimp beyond the 'taiwan bee'? It is beautiful whatever it is. Do you recall what it was that it was sold as, I see pinto and boa were on the list?

• Like 1

Taiwan said that is a BOA genesย 

I said its look like a real BOA he said that after 3 months i will notice or see if the shrimp is a real BOA or only BOA genesย 

ย 

• Like 1

I've not come across BOA before but I looked it up and it does look to be one of those, well done!

You are going to have fun with different gened shrimp. I am sure they will all be beautiful though and you will have a lot of fun watching them and seeing the differences as they grow. I know I got very excited when I had my mixed 'taiwan bee' tank and got a new type/colour/pattern pop up.

Im verry verry glad and thank full that i meet you masters thank you for everything knowledge,cheer up to me, and strength to keep this shrimp alive ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ if this will going to succeed for many months i need to level up to sulawesi after this hehehe thanks masters ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Like 2

Well done.

This is what SKF is all about, helping new and Pro shrimp keepers alike.

ย 

• Like 2