My betta!

Fish Gal

Hey! Just wanted to show off my betta.ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย I have another betta, but she is camera shy. ๐Ÿ˜…

IMG_4846.JPG

• Like 3

That is a lovely betta and looks very healthy and well looked after. Are you planning to mate the pair you have, and what colour is the female?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sdlTBfanUK said:

That is a lovely betta and looks very healthy and well looked after. Are you planning to mate the pair you have, and what colour is the female?

Thank you! He is fin-biting so this is only one of his good pics.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

No, I have tried mating bettas before but It hasn't worked out.

Luna is a mustard gas, so purple and yellow. ๐Ÿ™‚ย I will try to get pics of her.

• Like 1

I bought what was supposed to be 3 female bettas once (many years ago) but one must have been a male as I ended up with a batch of babies after a few months, a few grew up and I gave away but I wasn't prepared enough to raise the babies properly so most died! I did see one of the betta aggressively chasing the other 2 but it didn't occur to me at the time that the shop had sold me a male that looked like a female, smaller tail/fins etc..

I assume that yours are kept in different tanks? Thats a dramatic colour ccombo so hope you can get a photo to post!ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sdlTBfanUK said:

I bought what was supposed to be 3 female bettas once (many years ago) but one must have been a male as I ended up with a batch of babies after a few months, a few grew up and I gave away but I wasn't prepared enough to raise the babies properly so most died! I did see one of the betta aggressively chasing the other 2 but it didn't occur to me at the time that the shop had sold me a male that looked like a female, smaller tail/fins etc..

I assume that yours are kept in different tanks? Thats a dramatic colour ccombo so hope you can get a photo to post!ย 

That's crazy!

Yes, Luna is in a 10g and Opal is in a 20g.

• Like 1