SKFAquatics Monthly Digest September 26, 2021

skfadmin

SKF newsletter is full of great new posts this month! We welcome all our new shrimp keepers! 

Latest Forum Posts

Tank mates
Hammy
Hey just thought I’d check in and say hi I’ve got a new tank cycling and I have some shrimp that’s going to be going into it but I was wanting to get something else to go into it I was thinking abo…
172 views 10 comments
Question
Hammy
When shrimp breed will/does the male stay around to help protect the female or is it a slam bam thank you mam bye. Type deal? I ask because I’m new to keeping shrimp and I have a female that’s got …
429 views 22 comments

Popular Forum Posts

Here we go again!
sdlTBfanUK
I have now pretty much set up the shrimp tank afresh. The layout isn't 100% yet as I am testing a piece of rock for the week which I will test if it has any affect on Ph at the weekend when it has …
4676 views 92 comments
Tank mates
Hammy
Hey just thought I’d check in and say hi I’ve got a new tank cycling and I have some shrimp that’s going to be going into it but I was wanting to get something else to go into it I was thinking abo…
172 views 10 comments
Crabby & Frosty’s Mischling Tank
Crabby
Hey folks! This thread is intended as a documentation (and space to ask questions of course) of @Frosty and my venture into caridina shrimp.  We’re starting off this weekend with 15-20 mischli…
541 views 22 comments
Bluebolt highest death rate
Radjabatak
Hi everyone, Greetings from Indonesia ? I need a solution here about my bluebolt, I bought 10 bluebolt to start new colony in a tank 30*40*40 it had been cycle 2 months and the paramete…
468 views 17 comments
Question
Hammy
When shrimp breed will/does the male stay around to help protect the female or is it a slam bam thank you mam bye. Type deal? I ask because I’m new to keeping shrimp and I have a female that’s got …
429 views 22 comments
Crabby’s Betta Bonanza
Crabby
So, I’m not quite at the stage of being able to technically call this my ‘betta bonanza’ yet… but I like alliteration, so I’m gonna call it that and say it’s wishful thinking. And maybe my wishes w…
1108 views 35 comments
Sick shrimp
Hammy
I’m really gutted and angry and annoyed with my self I had done what I thought was loads of research checking I had everything and was doing things correctly well I’ve noticed at the back of the ta…
1016 views 58 comments
Red cherry shrimp stopped breeding.
Sonnycbr
My red cherry shrimp seem to have stopped breeding. I don't see any babies at all where I used to see dozens on the glass and plants. I use RO water mineralised with Equilibrium. I've checked the T…
488 views 12 comments

Thanks and talk to you soon!
Cesar
SKFAquatics.com
Owner/Admin

P.S. Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any suggestions, concerns or questions.

https://skfaquatics.com/forum/settings/?area=newsletters

• Like 1