Welcome janftica

janftica

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes janftica.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join.

I am long time Shrimp Keeper/Importer/Breeder. I started back in 2000 with Cherry shrimps, then went on to Crystal Shrimps and when I tried to find other shrimps to keep I found there werent any others in Ontario! So I went about to find some interesting shrimps to bring to Canada. I started with Yellows, Orange, Blue Neos, then Tiger shrimps, and finally OEBTs. I brought the very 1st OEBTS into Canada! Many of the current Breeders purchased these from me.  I produced a specialty Shrimp from Red Tiger shrimps x Tangerine Tigers that were Orange/Black/White striped that I called BENGALS.  Ive been out of the Shrimps for a few years now, concentrating on breeding specialty Guppies and Bettas, but now with Covid Lockdowns I am back into the Shrimps.  Ive got some OEBTs and Crystal White Bees along with Red Fancy Tigers/Super Reds that I will be crossing for another interesting type.  Stay tuned.

• Like 2

Welcome to SKFA.

A real pioneer of the hobby. Glad to have you with us, and hope you impart some of that knowledge here in the forums.

• Like 1