Welcome Gryphon

Gryphon

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Gryphon.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Must Read SKF Articles

• ineke
      Thanks Simon I don’t think I will have any issues giving them away I just thought I would offer them here first. I’m a member of quite a few Facebook pages - there is a SA one as well- I can offer them on those pages too . Biggest problem is the people who come and get them and then sell off again. I really want to be able to stress they are culls from culls . If I can’t find homes for them I might just buy another bath and put them outside LOL  I’m quite surprised my Tangerine hybrids breed outside too. We get very cold winters and extremely hot summers here. I guess the large surface area allows the water to cool down. 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Those are lovelly pretty shrimp, you are very lucky to be able to keep some outside! It was interesting that you do the same regime of RO water + gh+ outside in the pond. You can try posting in the 'for sale' section of this site, https://skfaquatics.com/forum/forums/forum/148-selling-forum-livestock/ and/or try gumtree (below link) may be worth a try, https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-pet-products/cherry+shrimp/k0c18438?view=gallery I haven't used it myself, but they don't do post so is only for pick up I believe? I think it is free as well so worth a try???  Simon 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      You are of course right that the tank should bed started afresh and if none of this batch survive I won't try any more until I can do a fresh start! I do have the substrate ready to do this but now isn't the time to do it, though I wonder whether it ever will be......... I am pleased to hear you are getting babies, even if they are lower grade, you are heading in the right direction. Blue bolts are  probably my favourites of the taiwan bees. Simon
    • jayc
      What a lovely bunch. And good on ya for having a generous heart.
    • beanbag
      Hello again,  Just stopped by to wish you good luck, but if not, may as well break down the tank and start over completely. I hope someday I can have a mixed tank as nice as yours.  So far, most of my shrimp babies have been low grade blue bolts.