Welcome AquaLabs

AquaLabs

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes AquaLabs.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Hi all!

Thanks for having me here on skf. I used to use this forum a lot under another name (ShrimpDesigns I think it was). But admitedly started using Facebook groups a lot more. 

Seems like there is still plenty of names around that I recognise which is great to see! Anyway, im back now and hope to share some good stuff with you all.

Currently Keeping:

- Fire Reds

- Green Jades

- Blue Dreams

- Yellows

- Sunkists

Wishlist:

- Red Spotted Head German Pinto

- Blue Bolts

- King Kongs

- Many more Taiwan Bees also, but ill keep it at that for now ?

• Like 3

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum and we hear lots of your experiences and your setups, as it sounds like you have been a shrimp keeper for a while?

I see you are considering the leap into the Caridina shrimp world and hopefully that also goes well?

Simon

11 hours ago, sdlTBfanUK said:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum and we hear lots of your experiences and your setups, as it sounds like you have been a shrimp keeper for a while?

I see you are considering the leap into the Caridina shrimp world and hopefully that also goes well?

Simon

Thank you Simon!

I have kept caridina for a while yes. I hate to be plugging my own account already but I have an Instagram with plenty of my own photos. Plenty of pictures of the shadow pandas, blue bolts, wine reds, king kongs etc that I see to have. It’s @aqualabs_ on Instagram if you want to see. :)

• Like 2