Clear attachments

wayne6442

Hi Guys it's been a while since i have been on this forum . I find that I can't post any attachments as I have used up my allotment , I have attachments that go back at least 8 years .Anyone have a clue as how to delete them 

Cheers

Wayne

• Like 1

I have looked at your old postings and there are some fabulous photos with them so it would be a shame to delete them. I tried deleting one of my attachments and it went from the post but was still there in 'attachments' so I suspect that wouldn't work anyway! I can't see another way but hopefully JayC will be on at some stage and be able to assist, you probably already know him?

The only other way would be to become a member but not everyone wants to do that I understand. You could otherwise set up a neew account but that aes it a bit messy for you having some on one account with some on another account?

See what JayC has to say later, when he is next on here and go from there. Good to have you returning and I hope all is well!

Simon

Sorry, I cannot see a way of deleting attachments.

You can see them in "My Attachments", but I cannot delete them.

• Like 1

Thanks guys yes I have tried to renew my membership but it does not seam to be working 

the system does not recognise any of my cards, is it because they are debit cards?