What caridina shrimp can I keep in these parameters?

wtusa1783

Those parameters look fine for tiger shrimps and you may be able to keep other Taiwan bee shrimp though you are at their upper limit for Gh, PH and KH. Even with the tigers though it would be a good idea to try and lower the PH just a bit by adding Indian Almond leaves! Tiger shrimp ar easier and tougher so your safest bet would be to get those.

Do you know the TDS?

Are you planning to put these with cherry (neocarinina) shrimps as per your other post? That should work fine with those parameters.

Simon

Edited by sdlTBfanUK
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 2:28 AM, sdlTBfanUK said:

Those parameters look fine for tiger shrimps and you may be able to keep other Taiwan bee shrimp though you are at their upper limit for Gh, PH and KH. Even with the tigers though it would be a good idea to try and lower the PH just a bit by adding Indian Almond leaves! Tiger shrimp ar easier and tougher so your safest bet would be to get those.

Do you know the TDS?

Are you planning to put these with cherry (neocarinina) shrimps as per your other post? That should work fine with those parameters.

Simon

Ok cool. I can add an Indian almond leave. So oebt would do great? And yes I have my painted fires in this tank

• Like 1