Welcome Jessie

Jessie

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Jessie.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Hi,

Thanks so much for the welcome. 

I'm only new at Shrimp keeping and hopefully I can get plenty of info and learn how to properly care for our little friends.

I started out with a small population of red cherry shrimp in June of this year and so far so good! I  just recently added to our numbers by purchasing a small "mystery mix" that resulted in some new colours but at this stage I'm keeping them  in a separate tank as I have been told that mixing colours will result in losing the colour altogether. My daughter is very excited as we now have a single blue shrimp that is beautiful....she'd love some of the greens but I'm hoping to gain a bit more experience first.

I love seeing all the beautifully aquascaped tanks and aspire to have an aquatic piece of art like them one day! Right now I don't know anything about the CO2 so just starting with the simple things....although I do love the different mosses.

I'm looking forward to learning from the experience of others and hopefully I will also be able to help educate others in the future ?

Take care,

Jess

• Like 2

Glad to have you here.

If you have any questions, just ask.

• Like 1