Sign in to follow this  
Jag Aquatics

JAL Shriimp Shots

Jag Aquatics

Hi Everyone

Few of my shrimp photos to share will all.

Got chocolates from Dean couple of months ago and they are of super quality and loving the shrimplets I am getting from them.

Thanks again mate.

Enjoy few pics.

Jag

Brown with blue genes

BrownwithBlueGene_zps60814eb5.jpg

Dark Brown - Chocolate Cherry

ChoclateCherries_zps9e90d609.jpg

Red Rili

RedRilli_zps8c4f24d4.jpgIMG_8778.jpgIMG_8768.jpgIMG_8761.jpgIMG_8728.jpg

Super Red Cherries

IMG_8125.jpgIMG_8112.jpgIMG_8146.jpgIMG_8154.jpg

lachie1998

Fantastic pics!! And vey nice shrimp

Kaizen088

WOW, very nice....

BlueBolts

Great pics...thanks for sharing...was doing some spring cleaning last week and found a express post satchel addressed to you....I think I recalled that I was suppose to send you some mosses ? Any recollection ? My memory fades me !

sajica

They're all nice shrimp in that batch of photos.

Would you care to tell us about your camera and shrimp setup?

jacet

good to see some one is keeping good red cherries....

Jag Aquatics

Thanks guys for the good words.

Marcus (Blubolts)

Mate I can't recall :). No worries mate one day I will place shrimp order from you and then you can use it or may

be some moss/ plants.

Sajica

My camera is Canon 40D and lens is 100mm Canon Macro and some of the shots are with standard zoom lens.

No flash but will definitely like to add some external flash to my camera kit.

Cheers, Jag

Magikarp

Those reds look awesome. Nice shots mate

Ziek

Really nice shrimp there mate and love how your mosses always look so amazing in all your shots

northboy

Hi Jag

Nice Reds there mate and really good shots, keep in in mind when you have some young Reds please

Bob

Gbang

Bro those red cherries are amazing!

NoGi

Great shots there Jag.

Jag Aquatics
Those reds look awesome. Nice shots mate
Really nice shrimp there mate and love how your mosses always look so amazing in all your shots
Thanks guys.
Hi JagNice Reds there mate and really good shots' date=' keep in in mind when you have some young Reds please Bob[/quote']Bob, Not a problem mate.Thanks guys.Cheers, Jag

Dean

very nice pics mate, i would expect nothing less from you :)

Jag Aquatics
very nice pics mate' date=' i would expect nothing less from you :)[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

Neo-shrimp

Fantastic photos, fantastic shrimps, fantastic set-ups.....is there anything else that I forgot? Oh yeah...thanks JAG for some absolutely very inspiring shots of your shrimps mate...Neo

Jag Aquatics
Fantastic photos' date=' fantastic shrimps, fantastic set-ups.....is there anything else that I forgot? Oh yeah...thanks JAG for some absolutely very inspiring shots of your shrimps mate...Neo[/quote']

Thanks Neo Shrimp for the good words.

Jag Aquatics

Best part of the holidays is that I have time to do what I want.... spent more time yesterday playing with camera.

Latest shots:

YellowandChoclate_zps5a4eecb7.jpgChoclateCherry1_zps0431be64.jpgYellowCherry1_zps72fa8569.jpgChoclateCherry_zpsb578038a.jpgYellowCherry_zpsc7aee1ae.jpgRedRili_zps070bf731.jpgYellowCherry2_zps0e2990f0.jpg

Cheers,

Jag

BlueBolts

Fantastic pics..... Love em looking like they're sitting out of water...must have very clean glass, and great camera skills....awesome.

NoGi

They look great Jag.

Gbang

OMG you're bloody kidding me?!?!? they are amazing!!!