Welcome Crabby v2

Crabby v2

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Crabby v2.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Heya guys... so I did a thing...

So this is me, Crabby, and I've had to make another account due to something dumb I did on the other. 

I found the 'theme' toggle last night. So of course, I clicked it once to see if there were any other options to spice it up a little. Aaaaaand I found the 'IPS Default', and the regular 'Default' below it... and of course, I had to see what the difference was... 

For anyone who hasn't tried this before: don't. The difference is you literally get shut out of the account on any device you are signed into the forum on, and your screen for SKF will only ever show a blank page with a row of type at the top, claiming the theme or template is out of date, and I have to run a support tool in the AdminCP to restore the original theme. - 

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@Cesar, @jayc, @sdlTBfanUK, how do I fix this??

Cheers. And sorry.

...whoops

Edited by Crabby v2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Crabby v2 said:

I found the 'theme' toggle last night. So of course, I clicked it once to see if there were any other options to spice it up a little. Aaaaaand I found the 'IPS Default', and the regular 'Default' below it

So which theme were you on by default? The IPS Default theme? And then you switched to "Default" ? Is that what happened?

3 hours ago, jayc said:

So which theme were you on by default? The IPS Default theme? And then you switched to "Default" ? Is that what happened?

Yep, exactly. Then my whole account stuffed up. Can't even change accounts on any devices I was signed into, instead I'm having to do this from another account I luckily never signed into SKF from.

It looks like your old account is there with all your postings etc so hopefully Cesar can just reset it. If you click on the LATEST ACTIVITY tab at the top and scroll down can you see your other account and click on the profile picture and see everything that way for now????

Simon

Hi @Crabby v2 try signing in to your old account, I was able to change the theme for you, I believe it should work now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cesar said:

Hi @Crabby v2 try signing in to your old account, I was able to change the theme for you, I believe it should work now. 

Success! Thanks so much guys. Appreciate the help.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cesar said:

I believe it should work now. 

Well done  Cesar

• Like 2