SKFAquatics Monthly Digest 28 October 2019

skfadmin

SKF newsletter is full of great new posts this month! We welcome all our new shrimp keepers! 

Sponsored By: TropicalFish.io - https://tropicalfish.io 

Popular Posts

Can anyone help me identify this critter?
Dashrimp
Found this, and many like it, on the glass of my shrimp tank. Sorry for the poor pic. Anybody know what it is?
3 comments

New tank and shrimp
DEL 707
I started a small nano planted tank just over 3 weeks ago, filters only been going for 2 weeks. For some reason the tank cycled, even though I added no ammonia products. I did a test last night, a…
56 comments

My Planted 10gallon Shrimp Tank
Elkwatcher
6 comments

hello everyone
BruSHogG
I am new here as well, just wanted to share 1 of my three planted tanks. Has been set up for almost a year now.  Sent from my SM-G965U using Shrimp Keepers Forum mobile app  
6 comments

Thanks Mum
ineke
I haven't fed my shrimp cucumber for a very long time . Do you think they like it?
4 comments

CRS breeding habits
klsuth12au
Hi all,I'm new to the shrimp scene and loving it :)I have one question though, do CRS breed heavily all year round cos my girls have been extremely productive.Just worried that the 40 tank is going to…
7 comments

Birth control for CRS colony?
beanbag
Hello folks, If I get a batch of CRS for a small tank, is there a way for me to prevent the shrimp from having babies?  I want the colony to only get up to a certain size and then stop.  I don'…
7 comments

bee shrimps with eggs
kms
It may be a stupid question, but do bee shrimps need a male to have their eggs fertilized, I had a bee which berried last month and gave birth to 6 shrimplets, now they are about 5 mm is size, just…
203 comments

Exhausting soil substrate - neocaridina
sdlTBfanUK
It is probably too early to start this but as I have no idea really what I am doing I thought it a good idea to maybe get others thoughts/ideas from the beginning? The aim is to find out if I c…
4 comments

Neocaridina - cherry shrimp and daphnia feeding
Dashrimp
Hi all. I'm a newbie. I'm keeping a 90 litre tank with cherry shrimp and daphnia together. I'm feeding them spirulina and commercial shrimp food.  Does anyone know what else I should be feeding…
11 comments

Latest Forum Posts

Can anyone help me identify this critter?
Dashrimp
Found this, and many like it, on the glass of my shrimp tank. Sorry for the poor pic. Anybody know what it is?
3 comments

My Planted 10gallon Shrimp Tank
Elkwatcher
6 comments

Exhausting soil substrate - neocaridina
sdlTBfanUK
It is probably too early to start this but as I have no idea really what I am doing I thought it a good idea to maybe get others thoughts/ideas from the beginning? The aim is to find out if I c…
4 comments

ADA Amazonia light vs Africana
24shrimp
Hey Guys I have had huge success with my Taiwan bee tanks, currently using HOB aquaclear , ADA Amazonia substrate, breeding very successfully.. but I am trying to set up another tank, my 6t…
2 comments

Neocaridina - cherry shrimp and daphnia feeding
Dashrimp
Hi all. I'm a newbie. I'm keeping a 90 litre tank with cherry shrimp and daphnia together. I'm feeding them spirulina and commercial shrimp food.  Does anyone know what else I should be feeding…
11 comments

Time for a restart? Advice needed!
incomplet
Hey everyone from SKF,  I'm a long time lurker; but recently have gotten back into the shrimp keeping hobby in the past 12 months. I'm after any constructive advice to help guide me in the …
10 comments

Darwin Algae Eating Shrimp?
Crabclaw
Hey guys, just found an add for this website showcasing a cool-lookin native algae eating shrimp. https://algaeeatingshrimp.com.au/products/australian-algae-eating-shrimp Anyone heard of these…
13 comments

PRL CRS Experiment Tank
DNTM_Shrimp_Breeders
Hello everyone, This is my first post at SKF Aquatics forum.  I came across this forum by reading the amazing post about breeding Taiwan Bees shrimp written by Jayc.  Regarding my first post, I…
10 comments

Pipefish
Matuva
Hi there buddies wanted to show you pics of pipefishes I caught in the wild, Microphis brachyurus and Microphis cruentus. Unfortunately, I now exceed the limit quota of attachments on my pr…
6 comments

Um...too much Cherries, what do i do?
YoloDaBolo
PLZ HELP ? 
3 comments

New tank and shrimp
DEL 707
I started a small nano planted tank just over 3 weeks ago, filters only been going for 2 weeks. For some reason the tank cycled, even though I added no ammonia products. I did a test last night, a…
56 comments

Getting a bigger cabinet
DEL 707
I've got a AquaOne Aquanano 40 tank, which is sat of a set of drawers. Tanks, been running for nearly 3 weeks, but I'm noticed that the surface the tanks on has started to sag in the middle. I…
4 comments

CO2 Help Needed
ricksza
I am new to CO2 because I wanted to maintain a full Hairgrass carpet (plus other plants) in my tank and everyone says CO2 is the way to have it.   I just acquired new-in-box from 2015 a CO2…
4 comments

Anyone own a Fluval Edge tank?
Cesar
Pros, Cons? Looking at the fluval Edge 6 gallon, any and all info appreciated... Thanks!
6 comments

How to make water tds down
stephenong0288
How to make the shrimp tank tds down from 250 to 150?
3 comments

Welcome Our New Members

Thanks and talk to you soon!
Cesar
SKFAquatics.com
Owner/Admin

P.S. Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any suggestions, concerns or questions.

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: https://skfaquatics.com/forum/settings/?area=newsletters