Sign in to follow this  
Blue Ridge

Watch your drip tubes, shrimpers!

Blue Ridge

I got a batch of blue Neos yesterday and after 90 minutes I went to check the drip bucket. And the water level had gotten higher than the end of the airline tubing. Didn't expect they would do this:
jcxII9l.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

jayc

Playing " follow the leader" ?

Or are they reenacting the Great Escape?

• Like 2

Blue Ridge

It did give me some confidence that they didn't mind their new water!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Lizzy
      Sweet, I'll check out the website. Always good to find quality Aussie suppliers 
    • Subtlefly
      The majority of the plants are coming from Aquarzon Australia.  Adrian is an absolute champion- they are his shrimp as well:)
    • Lizzy
      Where are you sourcing the Buce from?  I have Rasbora Briggitae (chilli) in a 30 cube with shrimp. I love them. The colour is insane for a fish.   Looking forward to seeing this grow in. 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Can't wait to see it with all the plants in place. I ordered 6 of those fish for my tank just as lockdown happened. I also ordered 6 chilli rasbora to go in the same tank. Place sent 12 chilli instead of 6 of each which I was a bit miffed with but hey I was lucky to get anything at that time and had they had to wait a week longer I probably wouldn't have got anything so I am not holding it against them and I still have 11 alive so they were good healthy stock. I prefer the 'dwarf spotted rasbora' (as we know them here) you are getting so I may try getting some again at some stage, when things settle more or I need some other fish! Simon
    • Subtlefly
      Ok so the filter is eheim ecco 130 Light is onf flat one+ 60 cm Here is the plant list - Bucephalandra Alexis x 1 Rare Bucephalandra micro x 1 Other assorted short leaf small buce Including Rare black catherinae X 1 Galaxy X 1 Ovalis mini X 1 uncommon dward needle fern  fissidens Vietnam Peacock Moss X 2 True Christmas Moss X 1 Willow Moss X 2 Hygrofila Pinnatifida x 1 Anubias Nana Petite X 1 Anubias Coin X 1 Anubias Lanceolata/Glabra (narrow leaf) X 2 dwarf hair grass belem tissue culture x 10 pots rotala walichii (stems) Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' (stems)   Have purchased 7 high grade blue dream shrimp 24 rasboras merah   Plants should arrive later this week - then filled, planted and cycled as soon as possible for livestock  Have a great day sub