Grubs

Articles not loading when signed in

Grubs

I'm getting an error loading Articles but only when signed in to the forum.  Tested with  latest Firefox Quantum 69.0  and Edge.  Articles load perfectly  if I sign out, but not when signed in.

image.png.2e327b42aad95df86e9561500f8fcb8c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cesar

Yep, I see it too... Will look into this... Recently upgraded to the latest forum software... Always bugs to fix afterward...

Thanks @Grubs for bringing this to my attention.

• Like 1

Cesar

@Grubs take a look at articles... should be up and running now... thanks!

• Thanks 1

Grubs

seems perfect!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• jayc
      Cherries don't do much, if anything, to help with algae clean up. Amanos are much better here. So get a few for the tank, maybe 4 for the size of your tank.
    • jayc
      You run the risk of reintroducing planaria into the new tank if you reuse your old media and sponge filter. That's the only thing I would alter out of your list.
    • jayc
      Hell Yeah! Apistos will snack on shrimps like there is no tomorrow.   There are so many things you can feed your shrimps. Go have a read of a few posts in the "food & nutrition" subforum.  
    • Crabclaw
      Definitely tempting me here. 😁  What do you feed them? As I currently feed my fish, and hope the shrimp get the leftovers. I’m looking more towards trying to feed my shrimp specifically though. I’ve tried zucchini and spinach, but only the hated snails will eat those. And rarely do I see a shrimp on an algae wafer. They all seem to be doing fine though, so I guess there's enough algae and biofilm for them to eat. And if I were to get more shrimp with the possible intent of breeding them (not the das of course), would you recommend the removal of my Apistogramma pair? They’re beautiful and I would love to see them breed at some stage, but the are active and the male in particular is quite large. They can get a bit aggressive at times.
    • DEL 707
      Thanks again for all the help. I was only really getting the amanos to help with algae and plant maintence, but maybe I should just get a few more cherries. If I got another 5 this weekend, should I look into getting some shrimp food? Thinking about fish in the future (another week or 2), what would you suggesting stocking. I was thinking about a few green neon tetra's and maybe 2 otos.