Crystals berried...a year update.

jojowhisky

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since i posted here.

Just like to share the happy news that i have 2 berried crystals in my main 16litre tank.

It has been almost a year into crystal shrimps and this is my first time having some pregnant mummies.

Thank you jayc, simon and all who have posted threads on here regarding this hobby, i have learnt a great deal and have come a long way since i first started! Phew! I feel like i have achieved something haha.

I am happy to report that no shrimps are dying and we are growing.

Regards,

Jo

add7e4c18d90729cf7b7b5c1bce1df38.jpgb1ce516d89ca3dd4f688e3a1a3ee1d4f.jpg3a3ddc19ba3953a0d1bb4de6e7c6efc4.jpgf6ad5aea9ae32d7d61727bbca9098d23.jpg346ebb2db268a4755247f2fbe17ddc8b.jpgbbc635579f27af9d7ad91fc704137d21.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You're welcome Jo.

It's great to see you have so much success with your shrimps.

Nothing cuter than those baby CRS.

• Like 2

Great to have the update and so pleased to hear all is working out well. Those pictures are of lovely coloured/patterned crystals and it is fantastic that you have some babies, and the mother shrimp has grey eggs so they are probably not long before they hatch. You are pretty much there if you have babies and they survive, that's how I  feel anyway. I will be so pleased if I get to that point again but at the moment it is very drab but plodding on, very uninspiring!

Hope the other tanks are doing as well.

Simon

• Like 1

Great to have the update and so pleased to hear all is working out well. Those pictures are of lovely coloured/patterned crystals and it is fantastic that you have some babies, and the mother shrimp has grey eggs so they are probably not long before they hatch. You are pretty much there if you have babies and they survive, that's how I  feel anyway. I will be so pleased if I get to that point again but at the moment it is very drab but plodding on, very uninspiring!
Hope the other tanks are doing as well.
Simon
Hi Simon,
Yep! All the other tanks are doing great.
The yellow neos in the 10litre are breeding well. And the neon tetras are well too!

We are battling extremely hot and humid days over here in singapore.
I believe if i did not keep my tanks in the room with ac, their temps could reach 34°c

The ac is working very very hard indeed.
Well, i guess it just means more regular maintainence on it.

Regards,
Jo

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1