SKFAquatics Monthly Digest 28 July 2019

skfadmin

SKF newsletter is full of great new posts this month! We welcome all our new shrimp keepers! 

Sponsored By: TropicalFish.io - https://tropicalfish.io 

Popular Posts

Mud Crab Aquarium Care
Linden
Hello. I've written the following based on my own time scouring the internet and then personal experiences with my mud crab Gaston.      Mud crab aquarium care.    Tank setup: …
6 comments

Amarinus Laevis Care and Breeding
Linden
Fully Aquatic Freshwater Crab Amarinus Laevis females   Difficulty: Intermediate Max growth size: 2.5cm across carapace (shell width). Some males slightly bigger.  Temperament: …
5 comments

bee shrimps with eggs
kms
It may be a stupid question, but do bee shrimps need a male to have their eggs fertilized, I had a bee which berried last month and gave birth to 6 shrimplets, now they are about 5 mm is size, just…
123 comments

How come my Indian Almond leaves don't break down?
beanbag
I've put in leaves from two different stores, for at least more than 1 month each.  The leaves don't break down, and the shrimp don't eat them.  There doesn't seem to be any obvious or thick biofilm…
7 comments

Is a substrate really required?
Myola
So here's the thing. I've got 6 bare-bottom neo tanks that have been chugging along just fine for quite a while now. There are lots of babies and it's extremely rare to have any deaths, even when I…
8 comments

How to get long-term tank stability?
beanbag
Hello folks, I had a problem a few weeks back with over-feeding-related water pollution.  The nitrates were rising above 10ppm, the shrimp were getting inactive, but at least I had a bunch of a…
2 comments

micro crabs / amarinus lacustris
waffle
I was looking at Thai micro crabs and they seem so adorable. But sadly AFAIK not available in Australia. Seems we have a native crab that's similarly adorable, amarinus lacustris:http://www.aab…
83 comments

Amarinus Lacustris
Rare Aqua
Hi, I am I keeper and breeder of Amarinus Lucustris, please feel free to ask questions below,
12 comments

CRS Tank Log
Lizzy
Just a thread where I can share photos of my CRS tank and shrimp. I got the original CRS in November ‘18 and they have been breeding fairly consistently since.  Sorry the photos aren’t great. T…
10 comments

Such a pretty snail
Baccus
 I don't think its probably a term often used for snails of any description but I really do think these notopala waterhousei are beautiful snails. I love their vibrant spots. Anyone else have s…
3 comments

Latest Forum Posts

How to get long-term tank stability?
beanbag
Hello folks, I had a problem a few weeks back with over-feeding-related water pollution.  The nitrates were rising above 10ppm, the shrimp were getting inactive, but at least I had a bunch of a…
2 comments

Amarinus Laevis Care and Breeding
Linden
Fully Aquatic Freshwater Crab Amarinus Laevis females   Difficulty: Intermediate Max growth size: 2.5cm across carapace (shell width). Some males slightly bigger.  Temperament: …
5 comments

Mud Crab Aquarium Care
Linden
Hello. I've written the following based on my own time scouring the internet and then personal experiences with my mud crab Gaston.      Mud crab aquarium care.    Tank setup: …
6 comments

Is a substrate really required?
Myola
So here's the thing. I've got 6 bare-bottom neo tanks that have been chugging along just fine for quite a while now. There are lots of babies and it's extremely rare to have any deaths, even when I…
8 comments

Suggestions for Extra Java Moss ?
Seattleshrimp
Hi !  I have a ton of extra Java moss that I got from a lfs near me. I covered all of my driftwood already and made some stainless steal mesh carpets with them.  What else should I do with …
4 comments

Thanks and talk to you soon!
Cesar
SKFAquatics.com
Owner/Admin

P.S. Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any suggestions, concerns or questions.

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: Unsubscribe